- Up to watch the sunrise yesterday morning -
5 Things I want to learn:
- To draw Botanical Illustrations like Franz Bauer
- To take Photo's like Ansel
- To have a Garden again - I miss my Zen!
- To cook like a Top Chef
- To become gifted in the Art of Small Talk
- Became a member of the Japanese Friendship Garden at Balboa Park
- Chatted with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Dana - Love ya!
- Started reading Claudia's book.
- Discovered a great new blog - 'Catalog Living' (Click to check it out - very funny)
- Packed up most of our apartment so we could move this weekend.
- The problem I have with most technology is that you usually have to know a certain level of math and/or science to setup, operate or repair it. (Which is fine but what about the other 99 % of us - huh)
- The problem I have with living in a year round sunny, warm climate is that you have to shave your legs all the time - not just for a few months in the summer ...
- The problem I have with giving up a land-line and primarily using a cell phone is that I keep forgetting to make sure it's on ring & not vibrate so I can hear it.
- The problem I have with living in this apartment is that I have to park 4 stories underground and live 6 stories off the ground. (unnerving in earthquake country)
- The problem I have with relocating is having to make all new friends (something I am not good at)
5 Things I am hoping for:
- A quick & painless house sale
- A successful home purchase
- A job - any job. Will work for __________! (you fill in the blank)
- A trip to Napa Valley with Mike in October
- A new Kitty cat (when I get a house)
- That Aidan loves grade 2!
- That Dad has no more problems with his hip or scooter.
- That I get to go see either "The Last Exorcism' or the "Takers" tonight.
- That we go eat Sushi this weekend.
- That I am reunited with my Tivo soon.
5 Things I am praying for:
- That Dana gets the job she recently interviewed for, really wants and is so ready for!
- That the miner's trapped in Chile are able to stay safe & sane until they can rescue them! (33 men trapped in a 600 sq. ft. room - 1/2 mile underground for 4 months ...)
- That Ron & Yuping have a safe & wonderful trip to China.
- That I win the $133 million dollar lottery this weekend (LOL - I'll share)
- That every one I love has green grass to play on, sunny skies to play under and a warm bed to sleep in.
-Happy Weekend Everyone -